At times we can all use a helping hand, and at other times we may have time and energy to spare to help out someone else.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it – there are plenty of people who would love to do what they can for you:
- Pastoral care (help from one of our priests) – illness, trouble, need of any kind.
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry – meals for emergencies
- Prayer Chain – a confidential prayer list – daily prayers for anyone in need
- Prayers in our Worship Bulletins – those suffering from illness or need, those in the military, or those who have passed away.
- Outreach – make a difference in the wider community
- Where to Find Help in the South Bay – Toberman Neighborhood Center Resource Guide.