St Francis Scholarship Outreach Fund
Founded in 1999, the St Francis Scholarship fund supports students both financially and through one-on-one mentoring, to achieve their dream of a college education:
- What courses and tests to take
- Filling in application forms
- Applying for financial aid
- Financial awards
- Encouragement through difficult times
- Continued support to find financial aid
- Being a listening ear, and provision of independent advice
The major, yearly fund-raiser ‘Designs for Dining‘ – see below – has usually taken place in late February or early March. Covid unfortunately put a pause on this, but watch our bulletins and enewsletters, or check our calendar for regular updates and news.
BUT – Please still contribute – with no cost to you by signing up for Ralphs community rewards to donate as you grocery shop.
Find out more – contact Cheryl Gutierrez (310) 791-7038.