Who Are We?
We are women of all ages, ethnic origins and socioeconomic backgrounds who hold a variety of views. However, the common denominator of our members is love of God and the wish to do His work.
All women in the Episcopal Church throughout the United States are automatically members…
Go to the National ECW site
Who Are the St Francis Episcopal Church Women (ECW)
As in any Episcopal church, all women of the parish are automatically a member.
In addition, many of us are members of one or more of the Guilds, which are smaller groups who meet for social fellowship and also to support various outreach or charitable causes.
Find out about the St Francis Guilds
What do the Episcopal Church Women Do?
- Social Events – luncheons etc.
- Fundraising and Outreach – especially our Annual Antiques Show and Sale
- Quiet Days – retreat days open to men as well as women
- Regular Meetings
How Do I Join?
- We would love to see you at any of our events or meetings – just come along!
- Check out our Guilds page, and if any one or more appeals to you, contact the Chair for more information.
- Contact either of our current Co-Presidents – Tina Van der Velden, or Susie Zimmerman, via the church office 310-375 4617, if you would just like to know more.
How do we Manage our Funds?
Click here to see the ECW Treasurer’s Report December 31st 2012.
ECW bylaws – most current revision – October 2011