How is our Parish Run and Organized?
Our Clergy and our paid staff, our Vestry, and countless numbers of volunteers all combine to produce the vibrant and caring community that is St Francis.
- Meet our Staff
- Meet our Vestry – elected members of the congregation with general oversight of the parish with regard to its mission, its programs, and its budget.
- Meet our Ministry Council – 8 ‘Shepherds’, who manage specific areas of responsibility.
Our Parish Office handles general administrative matters, and is a good first contact to direct you to the right person for your particular question.
Contact: Mary Sanchez, Office Manager – by email, or phone (310 375-4617) – or if you have time, drop by and meet us in person!
Our Annual Parish Meeting
Every year in January we hold an Annual Meeting, to which everyone is welcome – at which we review the previous year, and the budget for the following year, and we also elect new representatives to our Vestry, and representatives to Diocesan Convention.
Our last Annual Meeting was held Sunday, January 29, 2017
Where Can I Find Information About….?
- Financial Stewardship and Giving
- Arranging a special Service – Baptism, Marriage, Memorial or Funeral services etc.
- Buildings and Grounds
- Booking an event – Facilities and Calendar - Elaine Mistele our Business and Facilities Manager
- Communications – print, electronic & Website – Susan Marshall, Communications Manager