We welcome you to St Francis Church!
Whether you are new to the area, new or returning to the Episcopal Church, or indeed to any faith community,
we are glad you are here.
St Francis People:
- look inwards to learn about and deepen our faith
- and also look outwards to create a positive impact within the wider world beyond the doors of our buildings
We are known for our inclusive and welcoming atmosphere. Please speak to any or all of us to find out more about our lives here.
- Who are we? What do we Believe? – the core beliefs of our church, and the wider Episcopal Community.
- I’m New Here – don’t feel lost – we are here to help you belong.
- Living Our Values – Church isn’t only for Sunday mornings – how do we live the majority of our days?
- Meet Our Staff – who are our Priests, and our paid staff, and how to contact them.
- Meet Our Vestry – the elected members who help to plan and guide our community.
- Maps and Directions – how to find us, and a campus map for when you get here.
- Contact Us- email, phone, fax, and office hours